Last Updated: Friday, 10th September 2021
Collection of personal information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, make a purchase, fill any online forms on the Website. When required this information may include your email address, name, phone number, bank information, or other Personal Information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website's features. Users who are uncertain about what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us. email@example.com
Collection of non-personal information
When you visit the Website our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website, pages of our Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the information you search for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Use and processing of collected information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to :
- improve our Website,
- improve customer service and respond to queries and emails of our customers,
- process transactions,
- send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc,
- run and operate our Website and Services,
- Non-Personal Information collected is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
We may process Personal Information related to you if one of the following applies:
- You have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note that under some legislations we may be allowed to process information until you object to such processing (by opting out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases below. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Information is subject to European data protection law,
- Provision of information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof,
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject,
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us,
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. In any case, we will be happy to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Information transfer and storage
Depending on your location, data transfers may involve transferring and storing your information in a country other than your own. You are entitled to learn about the legal basis of information transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by us to safeguard your information. If any such transfer takes place, you can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with us using the information provided in the contact section.
The rights of users
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your information,
- You have the right to object to the processing of your information if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent,
- You have the right to learn if the information is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information undergoing processing,
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and ask for it to be updated or corrected,
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your information, in which case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it,
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information from us,
- You have the right to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that your information is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
The right to object to processing
Where Personal Information is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in us or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, you may object to such processing by providing a ground related to your particular situation to justify the objection. You must know that, however, should your Personal Information be processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether we are processing Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Billing and payments
In case of services requiring payment, we request credit card or other payment account information, which will be used solely for processing payments. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the latest security standards as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sensitive and private data exchange happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Product and service providers
We may contract with other companies to provide certain products and services. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may share Personal Information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to Personal Information Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose Personal Information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 15. If you are under the age of 15, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 15 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer electronic newsletters to which you may voluntarily subscribe at any time. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us. However, you will continue to receive essential transactional emails.
We also may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on the Website. These companies may deliver ads that might place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
Links to other websites
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that may collect Personal Information.
We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that :
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control,
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Website cannot be guaranteed and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a thirdparty, despite best efforts
In the event we become aware that the security of the Website has been compromised or users Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will post a notice on the Website.
We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us. email@example.com